The following are the existing GB Laws and ACoPs:
– Petroleum (Consolidation) Act 1928
– The Petroleum Spirit (Motor Vehicles, etc) Regulations 1929
– The Petroleum (Mixtures) Order 1929
– Petroleum (Transfer of Licenses) Act 1936
– The Petroleum (Liquid Methane) Order 1957
– The Petroleum (Regulation) Acts 1928 and 1936 (Repeals and Modifications) Regulations 1974
– The Petroleum (Consolidation) Act 1928 (Enforcement) Regulations 1979
– The Petroleum Spirit (Plastic Containers) Regulations 1982
– COP6 – Petroleum-Spirit (Plastic Containers) Regulations 1982. Requirements for testing and marking or labelling
– L93 – Approved tank requirements. The provisions for bottom loading and vapour recovery systems of mobile containers carrying petrol
– L133 – Unloading petrol from road tankers
The proposal is to repeal/revoke all existing GB petroleum legislation and consolidate and modernise those provisions that will be maintained into a single set of new petroleum regulations.
Consultation ends on 7th February 2014.
Subscribers to the paid-for Cardinal EHS Tailored Registers services will have the changes loaded automatically.