Exit day is 31st October 2019.
HMG issued today a compilation of Instructions applicable to Local Authorities.
Local authorities have relevant (to this Blog) functions, and the Instructions sign post to other Instructions issued –
* UK Product Safety and Metrology Guidance in a ‘no deal’ scenario – here (dated 25th March – a Blog post exists already about this)
* Food labelling changes if there’s a no-deal Brexit – here (dated 25th February)
* Health marks on meat, fish and dairy products – here (accessed from online compilation dated 7th August – focus on the No Deal instructions)
* Importing high-risk food and animal feed – here (dated 10th April)
* Exporting GM food and animal feed products if there’s no Brexit Deal – here (dated 11th April)
* Importing, exporting and transporting products or goods after Brexit – here (dated 22nd February)
* Find a professional to certify export health certificates – here (dated 11th June)
* Importing and exporting waste if there’s no Brexit deal – here (dated 3rd June)
[The UK government has secured an agreement that all UK consents for shipments of notifiable waste that go beyond 31 October 2019 will be rolled over.]
List of Brexit Law applicable to local authorities – here.
Some of these are listed in Cardinal Brexit Law List and are in the midst of being processed into the base law.