This morning (7th April) the government published guidance on social distancing in different workplaces (England) – here.
It is a list of tailored advice for different scenarios as an example of how social distancing and other measures might be implemented by employers in England to help protect their workforce and customers from coronavirus while still continuing to trade.
The information covers –
(1) Shops running a pick-up or delivery service
(2) Tradespeople and working in people’s homes
(4) Manufacturing and processing businesses
(6) Logistics businesses
(7) Outdoor businesses
(8) Farming: visiting farms for animal health and welfare
(9) Fishing or other short-term offshore work
(10) Cargo-shipping or other long-term offshore work
(11) Transport businesses
(12) Waste management businesses
Separate guidance is issued by the governments in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales (separate Blog posts).
The general UK government guidance to business, employers and employees is here.