Here we go, 1st Jan 2021, and the start of the new rules for EU-UK trade.
(new 1st Jan) GB Cardinal Environment EHS Registers & Checklists (ENV) are being uploaded in alphabetical order, some have already been uploaded, uploading is taking place today, and will take a further 5-7 calendar days to complete. Any questions, please email me.
Northern Ireland Cardinal Environment EHS Registers & Checklists (ENV) will be next.
The December Email Alert will be issued on Monday 4th Jan, so look out for it in your inboxes on that day.
A couple of new items to note :
(1) the UK government issued a 31st Dec update (159 pages with worked examples) to its border model – here.
(2) the UK government issued a 3 month temporary approach to sending parcels to Northern Ireland from Britain – here.
(3) the UK government issued an unofficial list of waste codes for international shipping (note the List of Waste codes for domestic movement is found in WM3) – here.
(4) the UK government updated more of its guidance (notably data) to incorporate the EU-UK trade and cooperation agreement – the Brexit Guidance List in Cardinal Environment EHS Registers & Checklists.
(5) Stena, who manage Holyhead port, report they turned away 6 freight lorries carrying goods to Ireland so far this morning because the Ireland-required Pre-boarding Notification (PBN) had not been completed – this Blog does not focus on customs – the Irish Revenue link is here.