1st Jan Cardinal Environment EHS Registers & Law Checklists are rolling out, but last minute law changes on the UK aside is hampering progress.
GB (Britain, Britain Offshore, England, Wales, Scotland) ENV is rolling out first – Brexit changes :
(1) Air – F-gas and ODS regulations are back to yellow on the Brexit Consolidated Law List (due to late UK laws), having been stable hitherto, we will get these back to green shortly
(2) Energy – UK ETS law makes use of 2x 2018 EU texts and 2x 2019 EU texts, late UK document amends all 4 EU texts and UK ETS law
(3) Hazardous Substances – further UK law amends both UK REACH and GB CLP
(4) Waste – late decision to use EU waste code list (with amends) reverses earlier removal of the EU text from Registers
Late amendment to Waste Transhipment changes it to Waste International Shipment and puts it ahead of EU Transhipment, but we have completed the law consolidation
We are working to complete the roll out of the 1st Jan GB ENV Registers & Checklists by Monday – these will roll out without live links to –
* UK ETS 4x EU texts (refer to Brexit Consolidated Law List for status), but with local law updated
* UK REACH and GB CLP texts (refer to Brexit Consolidated Law List for status), but with local law updated
Any questions, please email me.